THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Datsme is a provider of software and offers a feature ‘Talk to our Psychologists’ wherein users can conduct live chat sessions with an expert psychologist.
This feature is designed to improve your mood and the psychologists are trained to ensure your emotional well-being.
However, we are not a healthcare or medical support provider, nor should our Services be considered medical care, mental health services or other professional services.
Only your personal physician or other healthcare providers can do that. While it is implemented that Datsme can assist in the recovery process for a wide array of conditions, Datsme makes no claims, representations or guarantees that the Services provide a therapeutic benefit.
Use of the Datsme Services is not for emergencies. If you think you have a medical or mental health emergency, please go to the nearest open clinic or emergency room.
If you are considering or committing suicide or feel that you are a danger to yourself or others, you must discontinue use of the Services immediately, call one of the below mentioned numbers or notify appropriate police or emergency medical personnel.
AASRA Suicide Prevention and Counselling NGO
24x7 Helpline: +91-9820466726
Monday to Saturday between 10 am to 6 pm
Helpline number: 080 25497777
Email ID - email@example.com
Helpline number 011-23389090
Helpline number- 033 24637401/7432
All days from 1 pm to 7 pm.
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline number: +91 79 26305544, +91 79 26300222
Email ID - email@example.com
24 X 7 Helpline number: 7893078930
24x7 helpline: 1860 2662 345, 1800 2333 330
24 x 7 helpline: +91 44 24640050
The Samaritans Mumbai
All days from 3 pm to 9 pm.
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline number: +91 84229 84528 +91 84229 84529 / +91 84229 84530
Connecting … NGO
All Days from 12 pm to 8 pm on all days.
Email ID - email@example.com
Helpline number: 1800 843 4353/ +91 99220 01122
- Users acknowledge & agree to indemnify and hold Datsme harmless, its’ Director, Online Counsellors Therapists Coaches, interns, peer coaches, employees and any representatives
- Online and telephone therapy/counselling/coaching is not a replacement for clinical face to face counselling and therefore Datsme platform cannot be held responsible for any actions of its’ clients
- If you are an adult (18+) & we find you to not have any extreme Psychotic or Neurotic issues, extreme Suicidal Tendencies, been a Domestic Violence and/or Child abuse victim – we are not liable to inform any support group/guardian/hostel management/parents.
- Online Counsellors Therapist Coach act as facilitators, but the responsibility lies with users and their will power to consistently practice the techniques and sticking to follow up sessions.
- As a Consulting Psychotherapist, the Therapists are not authorised to provide any report or medico-legal certificate.
- Please do not expect results from one session, appropriate steps/therapies will be suggested post preliminary assessment.
- Trying to demean or cause harm to the reputation of the Counsellors or the Platform on social media or in any other form will be considered offence/ defamation & strict legal action will be taken.
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Changes to Disclaimer
We may update our Disclaimer from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Disclaimer on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the top of this Disclaimer.
You are advised to review this Disclaimer periodically for any changes. Changes to this Disclaimer are effective when they are posted on this page.
DATSME may be contacted by mail at DATSME, Unit 421, Technology Business Incubator, NSUT, Delhi – 110078.
Users may also contact DATSME by email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org